DorisDollars

Monday, March 17, 2008

Thank you Resto-Pub Alibi!

Hi everyone,

As I mentioned in my last entry, Resto-Pub Alibi held a cribbage tournament this past Saturday, March 15th, 2008.

Through the kindness and generosity of the players and owners (Brian Finnerty, Carolyn Finnerty and Darlene Hunt), I'm so happy to let you know that, today, I delivered a cheque for $327.00 to the Canadian Cancer Society office!! Thank you so much to each and every person who participated in the half and half draw and contributed money to the pot.

My fundraising thermometer has been updated, which makes me feel really good, and encourages me to keep pushing ahead. I will post again just as soon as I have news about my upcoming ideas and activities.

Love,
Kelsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home