DorisDollars

Monday, September 11, 2006

Donation Instructions

Hi everyone! I'm excited to report that the donation link is now in place on the right-hand side of my website (thanks Mom!) for anyone who might be interested or who has already asked about it. It goes to the online donations area for the CCS. There are 4 simple steps to complete to make a donation.

Please write down or print out the following information so you can fill out the required fields. This is the key to making sure that funds donated through my website are able to be tracked by the CCS and reported back to me, to count towards my goal, so it's very important:

- Click on the link in my "Make A Donation" box or go to:
https://secureccs.ca/donations/donations.aspx?div=115〈=en


- Choose "
In Honour" (please do not use any other donation type for this purpose)

- On the "
Step 1 of 4" page:

In Honour of: Type in
Kelsey Powell
Occasion: Use the "
Other occasion" box and type in Doris Dollars
From: Type in your name

- For the "
Step 2 of 4" page, here is my contact information (I will receive a card confirming your donation -- another way for me to track my progress!):

First name: Kelsey
Last name: Powell
Street number: P.O. Box
Street name: 47005
City/Town: Chateauguay
Province/State: Quebec
Postal code/ZIP: J6K5B7
Country: Canada

Steps 3 and 4 will ask you about your donation. That's all there is to it! We tested it and it's very quick and easy to do. If you have any trouble at all, please let me know by leaving a comment here or by clicking on my email link and writing to me confidentially. I will be sure that you get all the help you need.

Also, if you don't like the idea of doing
any of this online, I will gladly accept mail at the post office box instead.

I might not have the right words for this but I'm going to try - I really feel like I am at the start of something big now! Thank you to everybody that has gotten me this far! I love you and I am lucky to have you all behind me. I promise to do my best to make you proud.

Kelsey
xo

1 Comments:

  • Hello, I'm Fredrick and I've just recentlу begun to get
    involved wіth what уou're referring to. I don't know wheгe
    you’re finding your fаctѕ, but goοd job eνen so.
    I гeally should inνеst some timе leaгning and understanԁing more.
    Thanks for the artіcle: I waѕ lοoκing fοr this info for my
    goal.

    Tаκe а look at my homepage ... Stevenson

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/12/2013 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home